- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Moments of Wonder is the 2nd resource to follow WOW Time. It is a resource full of more children's messages with a "Wow Factor." Moments of Wonder includes 52 MORE theme-based Children's Messages that will connect with every child. The resource is provided in a format that offers messages that are different, fun and totally do-able.
Each section will be broken out into six parts to help make preparation simple and easy.
1. Title of the Children's Moment - something eye-catching and appealing
2. Theme - the main idea or core value being explored
3. Scripture - this would be anything from a full Bible story to an appropriate Bible verse
4. Prepare - materials and any prep-work is covered here
5. Sermon - this is step-by-step guide through the Children's Sermon
6. Closing - the prayer, either responsive, active, unison or sung. This would tie back to the original message.
Purdygal5 Stars Out Of 5Great addition to any curriculumAugust 30, 2013PurdygalQuality: 5Value: 5I really enjoyed preparing for my children's message . . but then realized we had a concert program. It's all ready to go for next time. Thank you for caring this item along with the new " WOW"