- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
We have reached a point in history, however, when we think of the church as a fixed place where isolated individuals show up, consume a Christian message, drink some coffee, and get on with their lives. The times demand, and the gospel proclaims, that we recover our identity as a church that is a people on a quest for the kingdom of heaven, formed intimately by a loving God and called onto a long journey for the sake of our neighbors and our world.
In The Missional Quest you'll learn how to take your church on a long run, and how to sustain yourselves and one another along the way, through the power of God for the sake of the world.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Inter-Varsity Press
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
author of The Permanent Revolution
Those who wonder why we need another book on missional church should read this one. Then you'll know. Lance and Brad have done a great job of putting the cookies on the shelf where we can all reach them. At this point in the movement we need this kind of practical 'how-to' guidance from coaches who have experience playing the game. These two missional leaders fit the bill.
author of Missional Renaissance
The Missional Quest is a practical guide for how to get everyone in your church engaged in the mission of Jesus. I dream of a church where 100 percent of the people are sold-out, surrendered and serving Jesus, and Lance Ford and Brad Brisco show us how to make it happen.
lead pastor, Community Christian Church
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Start A New Search