The Missional Leader: Equipping Your Church to Reach a Changing World
Email me when this product is available.
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
Emerging Churches: Creating Christian Community in Postmodern CulturesEddie Gibbs, Ryan BolgerBaker / 2005 / Trade Paperback$22.99 Retail:
$26.00Save 12% ($3.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW027152
The Forgotten Ways: Reactivating the Missional ChurchAlan HirschBrazos Press / 2006 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW431645
The Ministry of the Missional Church: A Community Led by the SpiritCraig Van GelderBaker / 2007 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW91395
The Missional Church and Denominations: Helping Congregations Develop a Missional IdentityEdited by Craig Van GelderWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2008 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:
$30.00Save 33% ($10.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW863584
Fred Romanuk is an organizational psychologist who has led strategic planning initiatives for many large organizations in Canada and the United States. He has also worked with senior executives in assessing and developing the capabilities of people in leadership roles.
First Umc Fountain5 Stars Out Of 5October 2, 2009First Umc FountainI am half way through this book and I am totally excited to learn better ways to engage the people in my church and my community. These times are challenging for the church and I believe that The Missional Leader lays out a well conceived strategy to lead better in these changing times.
David R. Bess5 Stars Out Of 5December 24, 2007David R. BessHaving read many books on leadership, and having read a few on the missional church, I was very pleased to find this volume with a missional approach to leadership. The author asserts that this approach can be used in any church setting to give the congregation more of a missional church direction. Although the entire book is well-worth reading, the most intensive section is chapters 3-5. I recommend this one highly.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> The Church & Missions
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Start A New Search