Mission After Christendom: Emergent Themes in Contemporary Mission - eBook
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The contributors to Mission After christendom explore the meaning of Christian mission, the contemporary context for mission work, and new forms in which the church has engaged--and should engage--in its missionary task. From these essays, a vision of twenty first-century mission begins to emerge--one that is aware of issues of race, gender, border spaces, migration, and ecology. This renewed vision gives strength to the future of shared Christian ministry across nations and traditions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- eBooks >> Church History
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- eBooks >> Theology
- Start A New Search