Mission After Christendom: Emergent Themes in Contemporary Mission - eBook
- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The contributors to Mission After christendom explore the meaning of Christian mission, the contemporary context for mission work, and new forms in which the church has engaged--and should engage--in its missionary task. From these essays, a vision of twenty first-century mission begins to emerge--one that is aware of issues of race, gender, border spaces, migration, and ecology. This renewed vision gives strength to the future of shared Christian ministry across nations and traditions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
GloboChrist: The Great Commission Takes a Postmodern Turn - eBookCarl RaschkeSave 45%
Coffeehouse Theology: Reflecting on God in Everyday Life - eBookEd Cyzewski4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 24%
Personality Plus for Couples: Understanding Yourself and the One You Love - eBookFlorence LittauerSave 35%
Practing the Presence of God: Learn to Live Moment-by-Moment - eBookBrother Lawrence, Tony Jones4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- eBooks >> Church History
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- eBooks >> Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search