Mission After Christendom: Emergent Themes in Contemporary Mission - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The contributors to Mission After christendom explore the meaning of Christian mission, the contemporary context for mission work, and new forms in which the church has engaged--and should engage--in its missionary task. From these essays, a vision of twenty first-century mission begins to emerge--one that is aware of issues of race, gender, border spaces, migration, and ecology. This renewed vision gives strength to the future of shared Christian ministry across nations and traditions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- eBooks >> Church History
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- eBooks >> Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search