- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Overworked, Overwhelmed, and Underpaid: Simple Steps to Go From Stress to Success - eBookLouis BarajasThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5511EB
1,134 Days to 0: Triumph Over $37,000 of Debt in Three Years, One Month - eBookHeather DeVitoWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44715EB
The Millionaire Master Plan: Your Personalized Path to Financial Success - eBookRoger James HamiltonBusiness Plus / 2014 / ePub$12.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48495EB
Slaying the Debt Dragon: How One Family Conquered Their Money Monster and Found an Inspired Happily Ever After - eBookCherie LoweTyndale Momentum / 2014 / ePub$9.69 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63990EB
Math-U-See Pre-Algebra Level Up SetMath-U-See / Other$110.00Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW500586
The Promise and the Blessing: A Historical Survey of the Old and New TestamentsMichael A. HarbinZondervan / 2003 / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$52.99Save 81% ($43.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40379
How Would You Life To Go From Financially Not Enough To More Than You Ever Thought Possible?
Providing scriptural arguments that address the many misconceptions about Christianity and money, Dr. Valerie Brown, leads readers to perform a self-examination regarding their beliefs on what the Bible says about money.
- You, believer, can claim the keys to the kingdom of heaven to unlock doors to prosperity.
- God can meet your every need beyond your wildest dreams.
- God's plan for your life includes His complete provision for your lifestyle, possessions, and financial provision.
Learn answers to vital questions such as:
- Was Jesus poor?
- How did He concern Himself with poverty?
- Hoe did He concern Himself about our prosperity?
- Were His disciples poor?
You will be empowered to walk in truth from God's Word, be free from faulty teachings, and receive daily God's blessings and provisions.
Valerie K. Brown is a native of Chesapeake, Virginia. She serves beside her husband, the Reverend Dr. Kim Walter Brown, senior pastor of Mount Lebanon Missionary Baptist Church. She serves as the executive pastor. Together they are the proud parents of two children, James and Kimberly. Brown has an earned doctorate degree in business management from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She received her CPA certification in 1980 in Virginia. She previously wrote What’s In a Title, also from Creation House.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Finances
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Search