- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Melanie and Seth Fowler are parents of a six-year-old boy who has autism. Melanie is not only a concerned parent, but is schooled in speech therapy, deaf education, and special education. When the Fowlers found out their son was on the autism spectrum, they were like so many other young parents out there—scared, angry, confused, helpless. They felt like they were on an island.
While many books were given to them regarding autism, none was able to console the Fowlers in their time of grief and desperation. Immediately they realized they needed to write a book that deals with immediate steps when dealing with a child on the autism spectrum. Look at My Eyes is an insight not only into their lives but tells how to battle for insurance coverage, explains helpful, scientifically based therapies, and deals with quackery and harmful treatments. The Fowlers discuss talking with relatives about a child who is autistic, they provide helpful websites and in-home training exercises, and encourage readers to be strong in their faith and rest upon the Lord for strength, grace and mercy.
Look at My Eyes has now been translated into Spanish. Both English and Spanish versions can be found at www.lookatmyeyes.com.
The Fowlers live in Fort Worth, Texas, with their two children, William and Margaret and their new golden doodle, Charley Bear. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search