- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Bare Bones Bible
The benefits we gain from God s Word multiply significantly as we see how the Lord worked in the lives of His people. Their examples help guide us in very practical ways, enabling us to live the Christian life more effectively and successfully.
The 50 biographical sketches in this book both instruct and encourage readers by looking at
- the key facts about each Bible character s life
- major events and crises and how God worked through them
- special qualities worth emulating
- life lessons for everyday living and spiritual growth
As readers discover the ways God has worked through His people in the past, they ll become much better equipped for what God wants to do through them today. This is an outstanding resource for small group leaders, Bible study teachers, and personal time in God s Word.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Who's Who
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search