Out of Stock This product is no longer available and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for this inconvenience
Buy eBook Begin reading in seconds $7.99 eBook Details
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This item is out of print. A newer version has replaced it.
Jesus challenged those who would follow Him to count the cost. This study will bring you face to face with what it means to be a disciple, inviting you to accept the challenge to radical living and enjoy the blessings that come when you hold nothing back. Each book in this series includes six 40-minute, easy to grasp lessons you can use personally or as part of a small group. No homework is required, so everyone in the group can work through the lesson together at the same time. The NASB is quoted.
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Random House, Inc
Publication Date: 2001
Dimensions: 8 1/4 X 5 1/2 (inches)
Availability: Sorry, no longer available.
Series: 40 Minute Bible Studies
40 Minute Studies; Having a Real Relationship with GodKay ArthurRandom House, Inc / 2001 / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:
$6.99Save 72% ($5.00)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW64770
Be the first to write a review!
Availability: Available to ship on or about 10/01/14. You may order this item now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. If you are charging this purchase to a credit card, you will not be charged for this item and its portion of your shipping charges until it is shipped.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search