- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Speaking all over the United States about apologetics issues, Charlie Campbell has heard just about every question skeptics have to offer. In this concise, reader-friendly handbook, he provides brief responses to the top-40 questions that keep people from the faith, such as
- What evidence do you have that God exists?
- How do you know the Bible is actually true?
- What about those who have never heard of Jesus?
- Will they be condemned to hell?
- If God is so loving, why does He allow evil and suffering?
- How can you say Jesus is the only way to heaven?
- Don't all religions basically teach the same thing?
- Aren't a lot of churchgoers hypocrites?
With a gracious introductory note to skeptical readers and a generous sprinkling of inspiring quotes throughout, this handy resource is an enjoyable read as well as a powerful evangelistic tool.
1 Peter 3:15 says, "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have." While the study of apologetics is massive, this book is good for those who just want some easily-understood, simply-worded answers to tough theological questions. And for those wanting to learn even more, Campbell provides listings of several additional, more in-depth resources.
Each skeptical question, such as If God is so loving, why does He allow evil and suffering? is answered in a minute or less, with lots of Scripture verses and quotes from reputable scholars to support the answer. Campbell gives helpful and understandable examples from history and modern day events to illustrate his points.
Whereas there are several counter-arguments that can be made to each of his answers (which are by no means exhaustive), this book provides a wonderful introduction to defending the faith. Christians are called to defend Christ, and this book gives great answers that will clear up a lot of confusion, both for the reader and for non-believers. Matt Maine, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Other Customers Also Purchased
Hebrew for the Rest of Us: Using Hebrew Tools without Mastering Biblical Hebrew - eBookLee M. Fields4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 18%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search