- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Speaking all over the United States about apologetics issues, Charlie Campbell has heard just about every question skeptics have to offer. In this concise, reader-friendly handbook, he provides brief responses to the top-40 questions that keep people from the faith, such as
- What evidence do you have that God exists?
- How do you know the Bible is actually true?
- What about those who have never heard of Jesus?
- Will they be condemned to hell?
- If God is so loving, why does He allow evil and suffering?
- How can you say Jesus is the only way to heaven?
- Don't all religions basically teach the same thing?
- Aren't a lot of churchgoers hypocrites?
With a gracious introductory note to skeptical readers and a generous sprinkling of inspiring quotes throughout, this handy resource is an enjoyable read as well as a powerful evangelistic tool.
1 Peter 3:15 says, "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have." While the study of apologetics is massive, this book is good for those who just want some easily-understood, simply-worded answers to tough theological questions. And for those wanting to learn even more, Campbell provides listings of several additional, more in-depth resources.
Each skeptical question, such as If God is so loving, why does He allow evil and suffering? is answered in a minute or less, with lots of Scripture verses and quotes from reputable scholars to support the answer. Campbell gives helpful and understandable examples from history and modern day events to illustrate his points.
Whereas there are several counter-arguments that can be made to each of his answers (which are by no means exhaustive), this book provides a wonderful introduction to defending the faith. Christians are called to defend Christ, and this book gives great answers that will clear up a lot of confusion, both for the reader and for non-believers. Matt Maine, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Other Customers Also Purchased
How to Talk to a Skeptic: An Easy-to-Follow Guide for Natural Conversations and Effective Apologetics - eBookDonald J. JohnsonBethany House / 2013 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40317EB
You Never Let Go (High Key-Premiere Performance Plus w/o Background Vocals) [Music Download]Matt RedmanSix Steps (SIX) / 2009 / Music Download$1.29Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDLF126050-3
I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist - eBookNorman L. Geisler, Frank TurekCrossway Books & Bibles / 2004 / ePub$8.41 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$13.99Save 40% ($5.58)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7272EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search