- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Availability: In Stock
People are coming to the U.S., and other Western nations, in drovesa some by desire, some by necessity. This influx of new neighbors gives the church a great chance to reflect the love of Christ.
Use this set of articles to gain insight into the cross-cultural ministry opportunities that are there, and how you should approach them. NOTE: You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies of this 40-page resource to be distributed in a church or educational setting.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Loving Our Neighbors as Ourselves
Deck: A church networker talks about ministry to immigrants and refugees.
Author: an interview with Damon Schroeder
Title: The Town that Loves Refugees
Deck: Christians in Utica, New York, are resettling the world one displaced soul at a time.
Author: by Denise McGill
Title: Lessons Learned in Refugee Ministry
Deck: Insights from one churcha s experience.
Author: by Tri Robinson
Title: Blessing the Mess
Deck: A theology of immigration.
Author: by Alvin Sanders
Title: When the Stranger Knocks
Deck: The influx of immigrants to the U.S. means a new mission field for churches.
Author: an interview with Jenny Hwang
Title: When Your Neighborhood Changes You
Deck: How three Twin Cities churches have adjusted to reach their rapidly changing community.
Author: by Brett Lawrence
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Start A New Search