- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
How Do You Kill 11 Million People?
Or, to be precise, 11,283,000 people.
Andy Andrews believes that good answers come only from asking the right questions. Through the powerful, provocative question, How do you kill eleven million people?the number of people killed by the Nazi German regime between 1933 and 1945he explores a number of other questions relevant to our lives today:
- Does it matter that millions of ordinary citizens have checked out of participating in the decisions that shape the future of our country?
- Which is more dangerous: politicians with ill intent, or the too-trusting population that allows such people to lead them?
- How are we supposed to tell the difference between the good guys" and the bad guys?
- How does the answer to this question affect not only our country but our families, our faith, and our values?
- What happens to a society in which truth is absent?
Andrews issues a wake-up call: become informed, passionate citizens who demand honesty and integrity from our leaders, or suffer the consequences of our own ignorance and apathy. Furthermore, we can no longer measure a leaders worth by the yardsticks provided by the left or the right. Instead, we must use an unchanging standard: the pure, unvarnished truth.
Other Customers Also Purchased
God's Not Dead: Evidence for God in an Age of UncertaintyRice BroocksThomas Nelson / 2013 / Hardcover$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$19.99Save 38% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW948534Video
What Is the Father Like?: A Devotional Look at How God Cares for His Children - eBookW. Phillip KellerBethany House / 1996 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$15.00Save 33% ($5.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35060EB