Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Through twenty-seven devotions, veteran science teacher Sylvia Slaughter examines God's role as chemist and how the nonliving parts of creation demonstrate his existence. Slaughter explores topics ranging from atomic theory to the periodic table to ice crystals in order to illustrate Christian concepts such as salvation, spiritual growth, witnessing, and church unity. Built on a framework of relevant Scripture, each devotion explains a chemistry concept in layman's terms and applies it directly to our lives.
Understanding scientific principles and their spiritual applications not only gives us another means of exercising our faith, but arms us with a useful tool for witnessing to non-Christians who may not be open to purely religious arguments. Messages from Matter is ideal for any member of the Christian community who wishes to learn more about chemistry and Intelligent Design or anyone who wishes to reaffirm their faith in creation.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- Start A New Search