- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Series: Student Leadership University
Other Customers Also Purchased
The World's Greatest Collection of Church Jokes: Nearly 500 Hilarious, Good-Natured Jokes and Stories - eBookPaul M. MillerBarbour / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48683EB
For over 20 years, Dr. Jay Strack has been working with young Christian leaders throughout the U.S. and teaching them have a better understanding of God's Word and His calling in their lives. The topics chosen for the Student Leadership University Study Guide Series represent part of the teaching model that Dr. Strack has developed over the years and address tough questions that young people are asking today.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Teens >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search