- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Availability: In Stock
This pack features 6 quality assessment tools from the Mentoring and Shepherding Others Training Themes. Christian mentoring is essential if you want to develop a new generation of church leaders. These handouts focus on the importance of helping people grow by being in relationships and will move your church toward establishing more mentors and mentorees. Each assessment conveniently fits on one page, so they're easy to print, copy, and hand out.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Our Church's Support System
Deck: How well are we providing the 5 essentials for mentoring?
Author: Wayne Schmidt
Title: Why Nonprofessionals Make Great Mentors
Deck: Your 5 advantages in caring for people.
Author: Robert J. Morgan
Title: Staying Close to Your Enemies
Deck: How to mentor people who dona t like you.
Author: Gary D. Preston
Title: Mentoring Leaders
Deck: People with leadership gifts need a special kind of shepherding.
Author: Roy C. Price
Title: The Ten Commandments of Mentoring
Deck: Creating relationships that help people grow.
Author: Paul D. Stanley and J. Robert Clinton
Title: Not Sure Youa re Ready to Mentor?
Deck: Helpful questions for the reluctant.
Author: Timothy Jones
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Developing Student Leaders
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search