- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Maxwell 101
Ask the best leaders in any organization how they learned to be successful, and you often hear the same answer: they had a good mentor.
Now international leadership expert John Maxwell gives the bottom line on mentoring in one short, easy-to-read volume. In Mentoring 101, he gives the steps needed to effectively reproduce your success in someone else. He explains how to choose the right person to mentor, how to create the right environment for leaders to thrive and grow, and how to get started.
What if you spent your entire life achieving but never shared your wisdom with anyone else? don't let your success end with you.
As a mentor, you can create a legacy that will last long after you are done reading.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Miracle Results of Fasting: Discover the Amazing Benefits in Your Spirit, Soul, and Body - eBookDave WilliamsHarrison House / 2010 / ePub$2.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13410EB
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied - eBookGeorge KnightBarbour Publishing / 2010 / ePub$0.88 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 952 Reviews
$1.49Save 41% ($0.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14642EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search