- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 1995
Availability: In Stock
Series: Men of Character
Other Customers Also Purchased
Called to Lead: 26 Leadership Lessons from the Life of the Apostle Paul - eBookJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2010 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16595EB
Hebrews: The MacArthur New Testament Commentary - eBookJohn MacArthurMoody Publishers / 1983 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10327EB
Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should KnowWayne GrudemZondervan / 2005 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW55993
Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible, and What He Wants to Do with You - eBookJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 45 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6117EB
Daniel5 Stars Out Of 5February 19, 2009DanielI didn't think a bible character study could ever be a page turner, but here it is. I especially liked the memory verses at the end of each chapter as well as the questions posed. Anyone who wants to know how to lead biblically will be well served by reading this book.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search