- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Mental illness, when untreated, can feel like imprisonment. This book was written to give hope to those suffering from mental illness and more specifically bipolar disorder. The struggles associated with this condition are not isolated and often create a frightening halo effect that impacts parents and other family members trying to care for a loved one who is suffering. The main purpose of this book is to offer knowledge, insight, and guidance to people and the families who support them by witnessing an intense, frightening, and ultimately joyful journey with bipolar.
We dont go through hell and back without a good reason, and I recently felt my story needed to be shared. One binding thread throughout my book is that although the mind is very strong, Gods love and will are much stronger.
I am now a happy, healthy, married mom with three beautiful children. I have been an elementary teacher for the last seventeen years and have not required major interventions or hospitalization for twenty-five years. My story can educate and offer hope to those who are struggling with bipolar disorder and want to re-establish equilibrium in their lives and the lives of those they love.
tgirlMilton, WashingtonAge: 55-65Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5This Book has little value as a 'help' bookAugust 31, 2013tgirlMilton, WashingtonAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 2Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1The write-up on the book indicated it was about a woman who had bipolar and how she dealt with it, through faith and love of family.
I know someone with bipolar and I wanted to glean something of help from the book. Instead the book lacked cohesiveness and didn't appear to have anything to do with faith/God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Wife's Role: A Practical Guideline For Wives Who Want To Find Lasting Love, Connection, And Intimacy - eBookRobb ThompsonHarrison House LLC / 2014 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW50249EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search