- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1998
Availability: In Stock
The cross and the resurrection were central themes for Bonhoeffer's theology. These excerpts from sermons and letters contain his personal and faithful words about the crucifixion and the power of the cross for all Christians. Meditations on the Cross is ideal for devotional reading and personal reference.
Jim RogersCookeville, TNAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Reading this book is no waste of time.March 30, 2012Jim RogersCookeville, TNAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Bonhoeffer was one of the clearest thinkers Christianity has produced. I have attempted to obtain and read everything he wrote -- and he was prolific in his brief life. This little book is short but sweet. The chapter on Judas is worth more than the price of the book.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> History of Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Lent & Easter Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- eBooks >> Church History >> History of Preaching
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Lent & Easter Devotionals
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- Start A New Search