- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
In a world of competing voices about what church is all about, Gene Getz, with the wisdom God has granted him over decades of ministry, provides a solidly grounded and thoroughly biblical approach to how God assesses the strength, health, and maturity of a local church. Previously titled The Measure of a Church.
-The definition of the church
-The standard of measure by which the church should be defined (Is it centered on Christ? Does it display the fruit of the Spirit? Is it growing in its ability to display faith, hope, and love?)
-How does one measure leadership?
-How does one measure worship?
-What is the one, ultimate standard the church is measured by?
Other Customers Also Purchased
Leading the Small Church: How to Develop a Transformational MinistryGlenn DamanKregel Publications / 2006 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42447X
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Start A New Search