- All Products
- Other Bibleshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119129&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The content of the current Maxwell Leadership Bible is revised and updated to incorporate Maxwell's works since the first release of the Maxwell Leadership Bible.
- 2 New Laws - Law of Addition and the Law of Picture
- New major articles and new notes throughout the Bible that connect with the new Laws
- New notes that reflect Maxwell's works since the Feb 2002 release of the Maxwell Leadership Bible, including The 360º Leader, Attitude 101, 25 Ways to Win with People, and Leadership 101
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: in-depth articles that reveal these laws as seen in the lives of Bible people.
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: insightful articles showing positive and negative examples of each of this qualities.
- Over 100 biographical profiles: times and events in people's lives that reveal God's truths about leadership.
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and expressive "read-as-you-go" notes on mentoring and influence.
- Thorough topical indexes for quick access to Scripture passages and articles addressing leadership issues.
- New interior page design
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
Text Color: Black Letter
NIV Leadership Bible: Leading by The Book, Italian Duo-ToneZondervan / 2013 / Imitation Leather$43.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$64.99Save 33% ($21.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW432134
NIV Leadership Bible: Leading by The Book, Hardcover, Jacketed PrintedZondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW422952
NKJV Maxwell Leadership Bible: Second Edition, hardcover - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 2007 / Hardcover$17.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 49% ($17.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW020156DA
The NKJV Maxwell Leadership Bible, TakeNote Edition, Leathersoft Dove Gray - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 2011 / Imitation Leather$29.99 Retail:
$59.99Save 50% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW546779DA
The people, events, and teachings of the Bible are a treasury of wisdom and guidance for anyone who has been called to be a leader, to develop leaders, or to work with leaders-in church, business, commerce, or anyplace else. The Maxwell Leadership Bible shows us what God's Word has to say to people of all kinds about leaders and leadership. It's a Bible resource that explains book by book what a godly leader is, what leadership means, what empowering others is about, and how God is glorified when we're all involved in His leadership plan for us.
Articles about the 21 Laws of Leadership in Scripture show us how these Laws are seen in the lives of Bible people. There are also articles about how the 21 Qualities of a Leader are shown in Scripture-in the cases of both those who got it right and those who got it wrong-and how people learned from their failures and became better leaders through God's redemptive process of education by experience.
Executive Editor John C. Maxwell has assembled biblical teaching to equip and encourage leaders and those who serve with them, to meet 21st-century challenges by using the time-tested and irrefutable principles of leadership that God has shown us in the Bible.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Christianity on Trial: A Lawyer Examines the Christian Faith - eBookW. Mark LanierIVP Books / 2014 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW50593EB
100 Bible Verses: Everyone Should Know by Heart - eBookRobert J. MorganB&H Books / 2010 / ePub$8.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
$9.99Save 13% ($1.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13120EB