Start a Year of Deep-Down Change Today!
Change that goes deeper than the surface of our lives happens as we daily remember the truths of the gospel. Every day we need to be reminded that Jesus, Gods own Son, came to this world to save us from sin, sorrow, and death. We need to remember every day how Jesus life, death, resurrection, ascension, and promised return change the way we view ourselves and others. This devotional will be a daily reminder of these life-changing truths.
The 366 selections, anchored in Scripture and saturated with the gospel, will help the reader to:
- Learn how God in his Word addresses a host of life situations
- Focus on how the gospel intersects with life
- Look beyond circumstances to Gods purposes
- See how God values relationship and to learn to value it too by persisting, by speaking truth in love, and by not shying away from conflict
- Grow in wisdom when confronted by lifes changes.
- Learn that God works change that is effective and visible.
Topics covered in the devotional include: love, hope, grace, redemption, faith, contentment, conflict, relationships, prayer, fear, patience, humility, and anger.
CCEF, The Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF) has been at the forefront of the biblical counseling movement for more than forty years with the mission to restore Christ to counseling and counseling to the local church. CCEF teaches people how to explore the wisdom and depth of the Bible and apply God's grace-centered message to the problems of daily living. CCEF does this through counseling, training, writing, and partnering with churches.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.