Everyone could use some help improving their math skills at one time or another! Refresh your memory on a host of various mathematic functions, including fractions, decimals, percents, algebra, equations, graphs, probability, geometry and trigonometry. Step by Step instructions and practical application problems help keep information easy to understand and relevant to everyday life. Multiple choice tests help to monitor progress and a final test allows you to see where you still need improvement. 280 pages with glossary and index.
Brushing up on math has never been easier!
Just about everyone can use some extra help improving or remembering basic math skills. Finally, all the information you need to master the basics, once and for all, is at your fingertips. Featuring several overviews of a multitude of mathematical concepts, as well as detailed learning plans, Mathematics Made Simple presents the information you need in clear, concise lessons that make math fun to study. Easy-to-use features include:
* complete coverage of fractions, decimals, percents, algebra, linear equations, graphs, probability, geometry, and trigonometry
* step-by-step solutions to every problem
*multiple choice tests to help you monitor your progress
* a final, comprehensive test that makes it easy to pinpoint your strengths and target areas that need work
* glossaries of relevant mathematical terms
* sidebars that introduce real-life applications of mathematical principles
Void of lengthy explanations and difficult computations, Mathematics Made Simple will banish your math anxiety forever.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.