Princeton Review guidebooks know that taking a test is different from passing a course. Learn the techniques and key information you'll need to maximize your ACT score with this ACT Math and Science Workbook. Find out how to master test-taking strategies, review fundamental facts, and learn how to use proven methods to arrive at the correct conclusion. Two math practice tests and one science practical test will reveal weak and strong spots, and provide familiarity with the test format. This 2nd edition is up-to-date with the current test. 224 pages, indexed, softcover.
If you need to know it, it's in this book. This revised second edition of Math and Science Workout for the ACT includes:
• 3 full-length practice sections (2 for Math and 1 for Science)
• Numerous drills with detailed answer explanations for each question
• Comprehensive advice on the Math and Science tests from our ACT experts
• Techniques for mastering the most common types of Math questions
• Guidance for identifying easier types of Science passages to help plan out the best order for attacking the Science test
Math and Science Workout for the ACT contains all the information you'll need to learn where your weaknesses lieand how to overcome them.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.