A good score on the SAT or ACT is a critical part of the college admissions process. In today's competitive environment, students no longer choose one test and prep for it alone; rather, they often prep for and take both exams. Many of these students are looking for additional practice in certain subjects, and Math & Science Prep for the SAT & ACT is the ideal tool for those who want to improve their math and science scores. It includes over 500 practice questions with complete answer explanations as well as in-depth math & science topic reviews.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the math and science sections of the SAT and ACT with 2 books in 1! Includes 500+ practice questions and in-depth topic reviews.
Many students these days are taking both the SAT and ACT to improve their chances of college admission. For those looking to increase their mastery of the math and science sections of these tests, The Princeton Review's Math and Science Prep for the SAT & ACT provides all the practice you need to get the scores you want. Inside this book, you'll find the full information from two of our most targeted quantitative-focus workout books for these all-important college entrance exams.
Two Books in One!*
Math Workout for the SAT:
· Over 45 quizzes and problem sets for specific skill practice
· Detailed answers and explanations for each practice problem
· A thorough review of all SAT math topics, from algebra to statistics
· Key SAT math strategies and a breakdown of common SAT math mistakes
Math & Science Workout for the ACT:
· 3 full-length practice sections (2 for Math and 1 for Science)
· Numerous drills with detailed answer explanations for each question
· Techniques for mastering the most common types of Math questions and guidance for attacking the Science test
· Comprehensive advice and tips from our ACT experts
*The material in this book was previously published as Math Workout for the SAT, 3rd Edition and as Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 2nd Edition.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.