BROWSE for Homeschooling & Learning
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Help your students conquer chemistry by mastering the periodic table. Complete and up-to-date, this wonderful resource gives you 52 word games, puzzles, and other creative and engaging activities for exploring the elements. You can choose from easy-to-use materials that examine how elements are organized in the table, periodicity, atomic structure, element groups, and much more. Additionally, as your students master this cornerstone of chemistry, they will build important critical-thinking skills.
Make investigating the periodic table much more interesting!
- 50 entertaining activities plus two bonus activities for exploring the organization of the table, isotopes and ions, periodic properties, major groups of elements, and more.
- A complete and up-to-date resource that includes the newest elements to the periodic table, plus information explaining the creation of artificial elements.
- Meaningful lessons that students can work on independently or in groups.
- Complete teacher support, including background information, complete answers to all activities, information on new technologies, and more.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Walch Education
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Magnets, Junior Science Series, Grades 4-6On the Mark Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 13% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950225
Castles & Kings Gr. 4-6On the Mark Press / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 7% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW355109
Be the first to write a review!