- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.38 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal SuccessAndy AndrewsThomas Nelson / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73222
The Seven Decisions: Understanding the Keys to Personal SuccessAndy AndrewsW Publishing / 2014 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9104359
Mastering The Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Success Audiobook on CDAndy AndrewsOasis Audio / 2008 / Compact disc$15.99 Retail:
$22.99Save 30% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW593785
How Do You Kill 11 Million People?: Why the Truth Matters More Than You ThinkAndy AndrewsThomas Nelson / 2011 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 60% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW948350Video
Mastering the Seven Decisions guides readers to a profound understanding of how to fully integrate seven life-changing Decisions into their daily lives.
- The Responsible Decision: The buck stops here. I accept responsibility for my past. I am responsible for my success. I will not let my history control my destiny.
- The Guided Decision: I will seek wisdom.
- The Active Decision: I am a person of action.
- The Certain Decision: I have a decided heart. Criticism, condemnation, and complaint have no power over me.
- The Joyful Decision: Today I will choose to be happy.
- The Compassionate Decision: I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.
- The Persistent Decision: I will persist without exception.
Hailed by a New York Times reporter as "someone who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America," Andy Andrews is a best-selling novelist, speaker, and consultant for the worlds largest corporations and organizations. He has spoken at the request of four different United States presidents and recently addressed members of Congress and their spouses. Andy is the author of three New York Times bestsellers. He and his wife, Polly, have two sons.