- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.38 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Mastering The Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Success Audiobook on CDAndy AndrewsOasis Audio LLC / 2008 / Compact disc$15.99 Retail:
$22.99Save 30% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW593785
How Do You Kill 11 Million People?: Why the Truth Matters More Than You ThinkAndy AndrewsThomas Nelson / 2011 / Hardcover$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW948350Video
Mastering the Seven Decisions guides readers to a profound understanding of how to fully integrate seven life-changing Decisions into their daily lives.
- The Responsible Decision: The buck stops here. I accept responsibility for my past. I am responsible for my success. I will not let my history control my destiny.
- The Guided Decision: I will seek wisdom.
- The Active Decision: I am a person of action.
- The Certain Decision: I have a decided heart. Criticism, condemnation, and complaint have no power over me.
- The Joyful Decision: Today I will choose to be happy.
- The Compassionate Decision: I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.
- The Persistent Decision: I will persist without exception.
Hailed by a New York Times reporter as someone who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America, Andy Andrews is a best-selling novelist, speaker, and consultant for the worlds largest corporations and organizations. He has spoken at the request of four different United States presidents and recently addressed members of Congress and their spouses. Andy is the author of three New York Times bestsellers. He and his wife, Polly, have two sons.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Revelation Road 3 PackPure Flix Entertainment, LLC / DVD$18.49 Retail:
$54.97Save 66% ($36.48)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW009774