Pack your bags for a life-changing journey! When 19-year-old Andy Andrews found himself orphaned and homeless, he sought answers to hard questions. Studying biographies of hundreds of great people, he observed seven common denomi nators---responsibility, wisdom, action, certainty, happiness, forgiveness, and persistence. An inspiring read, featuring over 50 profiles, celebrity messages, and application exercises.
Mastering the Seven Decisions guides readers to a profound understanding of how to fully integrate seven life-changing Decisions into their daily lives.
- The Responsible Decision: The buck stops here. I accept responsibility for my past. I am responsible for my success. I will not let my history control my destiny.
- The Guided Decision: I will seek wisdom.
- The Active Decision: I am a person of action.
- The Certain Decision: I have a decided heart. Criticism, condemnation, and complaint have no power over me.
- The Joyful Decision: Today I will choose to be happy.
- The Compassionate Decision: I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.
- The Persistent Decision: I will persist without exception.
Hailed by a New YorkTimes reporter as someone who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America, Andy Andrews is a best-selling novelist, speaker, and consultant for the worlds largest corporations and organizations.He has spoken at the request of four different United States presidents and recently addressed members of Congress and their spouses. Andy is the author of three New York Times bestsellers. He and his wife, Polly, have two sons.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.