- All Products
- Personal Financehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138137&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Avoid the most common financial mistakes.
- Apply biblical principles of money management.
- Save, invest, and give wisely.
- Create a long-term financial plan that works.
- Plan for your taxes and estate needs.
- Get out of debt.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
JEREMY L. WHITE has been a Certified Public Accountant for sixteen years with financial experience in public accounting and industry. Jeremy assisted with several financial books, including Splitting Heirs: Giving Your Money and Things to Your Children without Ruining Their Lives and The New Master Your Money. Jeremy has also contributed to Larry Burkett's Money Matters newsletter and assisted in updating the Family Financial Planning workbook. Jeremy resides in Paducah, Kentucky with his wife and two daughters.