- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 7.63 X 5.25 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Martha Speaks
The president and his family are looking for a dog to live in the White House. Martha knows the perfect dog for the job, and makes an informative call to the White House. But when the president finds out about Martha’s speaking ability he wants her to come to the White House right away! Martha feels it’s her duty to report, but she already has a family. Whatever could the President want with her?
Includes a glossary of democratic vocabulary such as nominate and country and fun word activities.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Early Readers
- Start A New Search