- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Shaw Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Fisherman Bible Studyguide
Fisherman Bible Studyguides include:
Penetrating questions that generate discussion
Flexible format for group or individual needs
Helpful leader's notes
Emphasis on dail application of Bible truth
Josie GalindoBellflower, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great for married couples home studyJune 29, 2011Josie GalindoBellflower, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our desire as a group was to do a study based on scripture. We have found that with this book, we read and discuss various scriptures as they pertain to our marriages and God's desire for us.
Pastor Greg Walker4 Stars Out Of 5September 18, 2007Pastor Greg WalkerThis material gives a great look at the lives of couples in scripture and allows the reader to gain a ton of insight, as to what God's plan and design is for a Biblical marriage. I would recommend it to any couple.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Start A New Search