- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 29
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.80 X 5.90 X 0.30 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: I Can Read
Who knew homework could be so delicious? When Marley accidentally eats Cassie's class project as a nighttime snack, Cassie is upset. Can Marley make it up to her?
John Grogan is the author of the #1 international bestseller Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog, the bestselling middle-grade memoir Marley: A Dog Like No Other, and three #1 best-selling picture books: Bad Dog, Marley!, A Very Marley Christmas, and Marley Goes to School. John lives with his wife and their three children in the Pennsylvania countryside.
John Grogan ha sido un premiado reportero gráfico y columnista por más de veinticinco años. Vive en Pensilvania con su esposa Jenny y sus tres hijos.
Richard Cowdrey has illustrated numerous books for children, including Bad Dog, Marley! by John Grogan, Animal Lullabies by Pam Conrad, and Frosty the Snowman by Steve Nelson and Jack Rollins. He is the owner of a yellow Labrador, Murray, whose behavior is remarkably similar to Marley's. He lives in Ohio with his wife and children.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Start A New Search