- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Bible from Scratch
This useful and accessible guide provides an introduction the Gospel of Mark. It is perfect for readers who are new to the Gospel as well as those who are looking for a new perspective on its message. This guide is perfect for individual or group study.
Donald L. Griggs' popular volumes The Bible from Scratch: The Old Testament for Beginners and The Bible from Scratch: The New Testament for Beginners presented basic themes, histories, personalities, and meanings of the Bible. With this expansion of the series, Griggs offers the lay reader an opportunity to build on the foundation of that broad knowledge with a series of volumes based on the individual books of the Old and New Testaments. A leader's guide and participant section are included for each book, making each volume an excellent resource for group or individual study.
"Both the eager learner and the anxious leader receive help and support." Freda Gardner, Professor Emerita of Christian Education, Princeton Theological Seminary
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search