- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Interpretation Bible Studies
Philippians and Galatians, Interpretation Bible StudiesStanley P. SaundersWestminster John Knox Press / 2003 / Trade Paperback$11.70 Retail:
$13.00Save 10% ($1.30)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW227465
Mark challenges the reader to believe in the mystery of God--that even through difficult times, God reigns. Mark's Gospel carries the reader from the desert wilderness to Jerusalem, and from the crisis of the cross to the victory of the empty tomb.
Interpretation Bible Studies (IBS) offers solid biblical content in a creative study format. Forged in the tradition of the celebrated Interpretation commentary series, IBS makes the same depth of biblical insight available in a dynamic, flexible, and user-friendly resource. Designed for adults and older youth, IBS can be used in small groups, in church school classes, in large group presentations, or in personal study.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Start A New Search