- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Number of Pieces▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In these sessions on Mark you will discover insights on experiencing your God-given potential, the link between forgiveness and healing, God's provision, the sufficiency of Jesus Christ, dealing with opposition, facing life's realities, and living an abundant life. Scripture quotations are from the New King James Bible®.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Series: Encounters With God
Other Customers Also Purchased
War Room Study Guide, Pack of 10B&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$74.90 Retail:
$79.90Save 6% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW04035XVideo
2 Corinthians: A Blackaby Bible Study Series - eBookHenry T. BlackabyThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$5.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4496EB
1 Corinthians: A Blackaby Bible Study Series - eBookHenry T. BlackabyThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4476EB
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.
Scott2 Stars Out Of 5June 6, 2010ScottI was disappointed with this study. There was not as much depth to the study as I was expecting.
Patsy Bodden4 Stars Out Of 5April 16, 2010Patsy Boddenour study group is just starting this and it looks to be thorough, challenging and interesting. We're looking forward to this study. We've done other studies by Henry Blackaby and loved them.
Tony M2 Stars Out Of 5March 20, 2009Tony MI was disappointed with this study. There was no real explanation or exegesis of the selected verses. The questions were not very stimulating and not very deep at all.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search