- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
A map, written in code and hidden in the gospel of Matthew, reveals a truth so explosive it could rock the foundations of Christianityor lead to its rebirth.
A cleric appears out of the rain-spattered darkness, bearing a mysterious message: A long-lost map with the power to transform men is on the verge of being discovered. Thrown headlong into a global chase, author David Murrow must race to find the map before it falls into the wrong hands and disappears forever.
The Map, which begins as an action thriller and then transitions into a modern-day parable, reveals the path every great man including Christ himself has walked.
In this dynamic follow-up to the best-selling Why Men Hate Going to Church, Murrow cleverly translates the masculine spiritual life into an actual, ink-on-paper map. Then he shows men where to find the map in the New Testament and how to walk its ancient paths today.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Hope Basic Faith Ceramic MugSave 20%
Unfinished: Believing Is Only the Beginning - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Richard Stearns & Wayne Shepherd(Narrator)Save 30%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search