- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
In his book Wild at Heart, author John Eldredge thrust a generation of men, young and old, toward a journey to recover true masculinityâ·the soul of a man as God designed him.
If you've already begun the journey, you know how thrillingâ·and hardâ·it can be. So you may have longed for a tool to maximize the impact, a guide to show the way. Packed with new information and insights, the Wild at Heart Field Manual guides you along "the road less traveled." Filled with probing questions, creative exercises, and space to record personal field notes, this companion volume is designed to transition you from reading about the wild heart to living from it.
For too long, the call of Christianity to men has evoked no higher goal, ultimately, than becoming a "nice guy." No wonder many men are bored to tears with church. The hero instinct has been trained out of them. But Eldredge invites men to come alive again, to find their great battle, adventure, and beauty.
If you dare . . . keep reading. Your life will never be the same.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Motivated to Succeed: Inspirational Selections from John C. Maxwell - eBookJohn Maxwell$1.99
Your Road Map for Success: You Can Get There from Here - eBookJohn C. Maxwell$9.99
Hearing God: Developing a Conversational Relationship with God - eBookDallas Willard1 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 40%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search