- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- KJVer-King James Easy Reader
- MEV-Modern English Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Men—redeem your God-given passions, drives, and purposes so you can live out your faith. Manual speaks to you honestly and straightforwardly about your role as a Christian in the face of a culture that actively works against God’s will and God’s way.
- 100 “Myth” articles—A common, accepted myth from the world is followed by the first-person story of a man who struggled with the lie and how it affected his life. The article concludes with principles from God’s Word that debunk the myth.
- 50 factoid profiles about select men of the Bible—Must know, interesting facts about men of the Bible, written in a creative, edgy style. Each profile highlights how God used this man despite his failings.
- 200 “Downshift” notes—Penetrating questions for personal reflection or small-group study. The questions are tied to Scripture and send the reader to the index for information on each topic.
- 200 “Knowing God” call-outs—A short note that highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches that knowing the character of God can help men redeem the way they live.
- 300 “At Issue” notes—Short teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride, that are linked topically.
- Book introductions—Magazine-style book introductions that hook the reader with headlines and entice him to read the book.
- Topical index—A clear, complete, thorough topical index that unifies all the features and makes this Bible very accessible.
- Back matter articles—Practical articles help men further their study.
- A unique, two-color interior design sets this Bible apart.
- Single-column Bible text for ease of reading.
Number of Pages: 1632
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 9.0 X 7.0 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Single Column
Text Size: 8
Text Color: Black Letter
Other Customers Also Purchased
NIV Revolution: The Bible for Teen Guys: Updated Edition, Italian Duo-Tone, Blue and BlackZondervan / 2012 / Imitation Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW437819
NIV Dad's Devotional BibleZondervan / 2015 / Hardcover$23.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 31% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW433767
The Bait of Satan, 20th Anniversary Edition: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of OffenseJohn BevereCharisma House / 2014 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW365488Video
Manual: The NIV Bible for Men Italian Duo-Tone, Chocolate/Dark Caramel 1984Zondervan / 2009 / Imitation Leather$39.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews
$59.99Save 33% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW941020
NIV Men's Devotional Bible, Hardcover, BlackZondervan / 2012 / Hardcover$24.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 07/10/15.CBD Stock No: WW437895
Motivates men to redeem their God-given passions, drives, and purposes so they can live out their faith Features: •100 "Myth" articlesA common, accepted myth from the world is followed by the first-person story of a man who struggled with the lie and how it affected his life. The article concludes with principles from Gods Word that debunk the myth. •50 factoid profiles about select men of the BibleMust know, interesting facts about men of the Bible, written in a creative, edgy style. Each profile highlights how God used this man despite his failings. •200 "Downshift" notesPenetrating questions for personal reflection or small-group study. The questions are tied to Scripture and send the reader to the index for information on each topic. •200 "Knowing God" call-outsA short note that highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches that knowing the character of God can help men redeem the way they live. •300 "At Issue" notesShort teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride, that are linked topically. •Book introductionsMagazine-style book introductions that hook the reader with headlines and entice him to read the book. •Topical indexA clear, complete, thorough topical index that unifies all the features and makes this Bible very accessible. •Back matter articlesPractical articles help men further their study. •A unique, two-color interior design sets this Bible apart. •Single-column Bible text for ease of reading.
slowwitAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5The Best Men's Bible available!January 26, 2015slowwitAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this bible. The single column format is something I wish other bibles would use, and the unique rectangle shape fits and feels great in your hand. The devotional materials are valuable wherever you are in your journey with Christ.
Rox5 Stars Out Of 5Beautiful bibleNovember 14, 2014RoxThis is a great bible for men.. Presentation is interesting and will engage the modern man. Chapter introductions appear as Magazine covers.. Plenty to keep interest...
A great blessing to give to any man that you are led to share the gospel.
D3n3rNew ZealandAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5August 19, 2013D3n3rNew ZealandAge: 25-34Gender: maleI recently purchased it so I'm in the beginning of journey, but I can say that I'm satisfied with all the notes it has. For men, a must have bible.
ThankfulAge: 55-65Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5This bible has a lot of great features.June 30, 2013ThankfulAge: 55-65Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I gave this bible to my husband for Father's Day. One of the features we both like is the historical date reference/date line. The downshift and at-issue, posing questions, then pointing to scripture for help; and exposing the truth through the myths feature is so needful and such a blessing. So much to explore and learn. He's enjoying it and so am I. Thanks.
ChurchladyFair Lawn, NJAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The TruthApril 26, 2013ChurchladyFair Lawn, NJAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was purchased as a gift from the church to a new believer who joined the church membership. He said he was enjoying it very much. Personally, I think it was a proper gift for this occassion.