Manual: The NIV Bible for Men Italian Duo-Tone, Chocolate/Dark Caramel 1984
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Number of Pieces▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Top Rated▼▲
- 100 “Myth” articles—A common, accepted myth from the world is followed by the first-person story of a man who struggled with the lie and how it affected his life. The article concludes with principles from God’s Word that debunk the myth.
- 50 factoid profiles about select men of the Bible—Must know, interesting facts about men of the Bible, written in a creative, edgy style. Each profile highlights how God used this man despite his failings.
- 200 “Downshift” notes—Penetrating questions for personal reflection or small-group study. The questions are tied to Scripture and send the reader to the index for information on each topic.
- 200 “Knowing God” call-outs—A short note that highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches that knowing the character of God can help men redeem the way they live.
- 300 “At Issue” notes—Short teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride, that are linked topically.
- Book introductions—Magazine-style book introductions that hook the reader with headlines and entice him to read the book.
- Topical index—A clear, complete, thorough topical index that unifies all the features and makes this Bible very accessible.
- Back matter articles—Practical articles help men further their study.
- A unique, two-color interior design sets this Bible apart.
- Single-column Bible text for ease of reading.
- Presentation page
- Silver page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 7" x 9" x 1.5"
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 1632
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 9.0 X 7.0 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
|Text Layout: Single Column|
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
Other Customers Also Purchased
NLT Everyday Matters Bible for Women, Flexisoft Rose/FloralHendrickson Publishers / 2012 / Imitation Leather$21.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 59 Reviews
$79.95Save 72% ($57.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW700123Video
NIV The Woman's Study Bible--soft leather-look, pink/cafe au laitThomas Nelson / 2013 / Imitation Leather$49.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$74.99Save 34% ($25.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW676865
NIV Bible for Busy Dads, Italian Duo-Tone , Gray/Charcoal 1984Zondervan / 2010 / Imitation Leather$7.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$24.99Save 68% ($17.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW949961
NIV Men's Devotional Bible, Hardcover, BlackZondervan / 2012 / Hardcover$24.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW437895
Motivates men to redeem their God-given passions, drives, and purposes so they can live out their faith Features: •100 "Myth" articlesA common, accepted myth from the world is followed by the first-person story of a man who struggled with the lie and how it affected his life. The article concludes with principles from Gods Word that debunk the myth. •50 factoid profiles about select men of the BibleMust know, interesting facts about men of the Bible, written in a creative, edgy style. Each profile highlights how God used this man despite his failings. •200 "Downshift" notesPenetrating questions for personal reflection or small-group study. The questions are tied to Scripture and send the reader to the index for information on each topic. •200 "Knowing God" call-outsA short note that highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches that knowing the character of God can help men redeem the way they live. •300 "At Issue" notesShort teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride, that are linked topically. •Book introductionsMagazine-style book introductions that hook the reader with headlines and entice him to read the book. •Topical indexA clear, complete, thorough topical index that unifies all the features and makes this Bible very accessible. •Back matter articlesPractical articles help men further their study. •A unique, two-color interior design sets this Bible apart. •Single-column Bible text for ease of reading.
John5 Stars Out Of 5Men's Study BibleNovember 30, 2015JohnQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I like the myths that have been placed in this version . . . very relative to our times - 2,000 + years later!
slowwitAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5The Best Men's Bible available!January 26, 2015slowwitAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this bible. The single column format is something I wish other bibles would use, and the unique rectangle shape fits and feels great in your hand. The devotional materials are valuable wherever you are in your journey with Christ.
Rox5 Stars Out Of 5Beautiful bibleNovember 14, 2014RoxThis is a great bible for men.. Presentation is interesting and will engage the modern man. Chapter introductions appear as Magazine covers.. Plenty to keep interest...
A great blessing to give to any man that you are led to share the gospel.
D3n3rNew ZealandAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5August 19, 2013D3n3rNew ZealandAge: 25-34Gender: maleI recently purchased it so I'm in the beginning of journey, but I can say that I'm satisfied with all the notes it has. For men, a must have bible.
ThankfulAge: 55-65Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5This bible has a lot of great features.June 30, 2013ThankfulAge: 55-65Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I gave this bible to my husband for Father's Day. One of the features we both like is the historical date reference/date line. The downshift and at-issue, posing questions, then pointing to scripture for help; and exposing the truth through the myths feature is so needful and such a blessing. So much to explore and learn. He's enjoying it and so am I. Thanks.
Q: What is the font size for the "Manual The NIV........?"
According to Zondervan the print size of the text is 9 point print.