Manual: The NIV Bible for Men Italian Duo-Tone, Chocolate/Dark Caramel 1984
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- 100 “Myth” articles—A common, accepted myth from the world is followed by the first-person story of a man who struggled with the lie and how it affected his life. The article concludes with principles from God’s Word that debunk the myth.
- 50 factoid profiles about select men of the Bible—Must know, interesting facts about men of the Bible, written in a creative, edgy style. Each profile highlights how God used this man despite his failings.
- 200 “Downshift” notes—Penetrating questions for personal reflection or small-group study. The questions are tied to Scripture and send the reader to the index for information on each topic.
- 200 “Knowing God” call-outs—A short note that highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches that knowing the character of God can help men redeem the way they live.
- 300 “At Issue” notes—Short teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride, that are linked topically.
- Book introductions—Magazine-style book introductions that hook the reader with headlines and entice him to read the book.
- Topical index—A clear, complete, thorough topical index that unifies all the features and makes this Bible very accessible.
- Back matter articles—Practical articles help men further their study.
- A unique, two-color interior design sets this Bible apart.
- Single-column Bible text for ease of reading.
- Presentation page
- Silver page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 7" x 9" x 1.5"
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 1632
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 9.0 X 7.0 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Single Column
Motivates men to redeem their God-given passions, drives, and purposes so they can live out their faith Features: 100 Myth articlesA common, accepted myth from the world is followed by the first-person story of a man who struggled with the lie and how it affected his life. The article concludes with principles from Gods Word that debunk the myth. 50 factoid profiles about select men of the BibleMust know, interesting facts about men of the Bible, written in a creative, edgy style. Each profile highlights how God used this man despite his failings. 200 Downshift notesPenetrating questions for personal reflection or small-group study. The questions are tied to Scripture and send the reader to the index for information on each topic. 200 Knowing God call-outsA short note that highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches that knowing the character of God can help men redeem the way they live. 300 At Issue notesShort teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride, that are linked topically. Book introductionsMagazine-style book introductions that hook the reader with headlines and entice him to read the book. Topical indexA clear, complete, thorough topical index that unifies all the features and makes this Bible very accessible. Back matter articlesPractical articles help men further their study. A unique, two-color interior design sets this Bible apart. Single-column Bible text for ease of reading.
Rox5 Stars Out Of 5Beautiful bibleNovember 14, 2014RoxThis is a great bible for men.. Presentation is interesting and will engage the modern man. Chapter introductions appear as Magazine covers.. Plenty to keep interest...
A great blessing to give to any man that you are led to share the gospel.
D3n3rNew ZealandAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5August 19, 2013D3n3rNew ZealandAge: 25-34Gender: maleI recently purchased it so I'm in the beginning of journey, but I can say that I'm satisfied with all the notes it has. For men, a must have bible.
Deborah Compton5 Stars Out Of 5This bible has a lot of great features.June 30, 2013Deborah ComptonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I gave this bible to my husband for Father's Day. One of the features we both like is the historical date reference/date line. The downshift and at-issue, posing questions, then pointing to scripture for help; and exposing the truth through the myths feature is so needful and such a blessing. So much to explore and learn. He's enjoying it and so am I. Thanks.
ChurchladyFair Lawn, NJAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The TruthApril 26, 2013ChurchladyFair Lawn, NJAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was purchased as a gift from the church to a new believer who joined the church membership. He said he was enjoying it very much. Personally, I think it was a proper gift for this occassion.
SharaWinnipeg,mbAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Looks great!March 15, 2013SharaWinnipeg,mbAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Bought for my husband for valentines day. We both love the layout and the overall feel of the bible. The headlines for each book is a great way to draw someone in. It's just an over great bible :)
Q: What is the font size for the "Manual The NIV........?"
According to Zondervan the print size of the text is 9 point print.
Other Customers Also Purchased
MacLarry & the Stinky Cheese Battle: VeggieTales DVDBig Idea / 2013 / DVD$5.00 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW798456Video
The Purple Book: Biblical Foundations for Building Strong Disciples - eBookRice Broocks, Steve MurrellZondervan / 2009 / ePub$4.17 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$4.99Save 16% ($0.82)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3920EB