- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
A practical program for developing a deeper, more authentic relationship with God
Written for anyone who wants to develop a deeper more meaningful relationship with God, Mansions of the Heart offers a step-by-step guide through a spiritual formation road map based on Teresa of Avila's Seven Mansions. The book includes a Mapping Tool that will help you discern your place on your spiritual journey and offers church leaders a process for helping church members to grow into spiritual maturity.
- Contains a spiritual program based on the writings of Teresa of Avila, one of Christianity's most profound and beloved mystical teachers Offers a complete, step-by-step program for spiritual growth
- Includes information for leading others in their spiritual journeys
- Appropriate for all kinds of Christians
R. THOMAS ASHBROOK is the director of spiritual formation for Church Resource Ministries and leads CRM's international spiritual formation ministry, Imago Christi. Imago Christi develops spiritual formation resources and coaches Christian leaders and churches. He provides spiritual direction and coaching for pastors and missionaries and leads retreats on prayer and spiritual growth. Dr. Ashbrook also served as adjunct faculty at George Fox Evangelical Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
cjclaypoolAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This book is timely and important.March 28, 2013cjclaypoolAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book came to me at the perfect time. God began to work in my life in a way that I had not experienced before. I was wondering what God was doing or if it was God at all. I didn't know anyone who could relate to what I was experiencing. Through overt divinely inspired circumstances, I became aware of this book and a pastor, 2000 miles from where I live, who recommends it. Reading Mansions of the Heart made clear how God was working in my life and it encouraged me to see God's hand of love in my circumstances. What I found was that God was drawing me deeper into a love relationship with Him. The author captured my spiritual journey accurately and I was encouraged by the mansions of spiritual growth in which I find still beyond the one in which I now dwell. This is an important work for those of us believers who desire a more personal walk with our God, and for anyone who is charged with shepherding the spiritual growth of fellow believers.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search