- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Mandie and the New York Secret: Mandie, Joe, and Celia arrive in New York, eager to see their friend but once they arrive they discover that Jonathan has gone off to Long Island! Will Mandie discover Jonathan's secret before he gets back?
- Mandie and the Night Thief: While visiting a friend in Charleston, Mandie and her friends get involved in another mystery! Strange noises from the third floor have convinced some of the servants that the house is haunted-and then Mandie's jewelry disappears. Who-or what-is in the house?
- Mandie and the Hidden Past: Mandie learns of a crack in the wall of the secret tunnel below her house and she is convinced that it holds a mystery. The more she investigates, the more everyone tries to keep her away-making her more determined than ever to discover the mystery.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Mandie and her friends set out to investigate and solve six more mysteries in the next two volumes of THE MANDIE COLLECTION. Volume Ten includes Mandie and the New York Secret, Mandie and the NIght Thief, and Mandie and the HIdden Past.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus: General and Historical Objections - eBookMichael L. BrownBaker Books / 2000 / ePub$14.40 Retail:
$24.00Save 40% ($9.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27526EB
Satan and His Kingdom: What the Bible Says and How It Matters to You - eBookDennis McCallumBethany House / 2009 / ePub$9.29 Retail:
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9892EB
Maria Woodworth-Etter Collection: The Complete Collection Of Her Life Teachings - eBookMaria Woodworth Etter, Roberts LiardonHarrison House / 2012 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40135EB
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Historical
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Historical
- Start A New Search