- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Mandie and the Dark Alley: When Mandie and Celia find themselves in an unfamiliar alley late at night, Mandie thinks she hears a whining puppy in need of rescue. But when they have a chance to go back to the forbidden street, they encounter something far more dangerous . . .
- Mandie and the Tornado!: Mandie has two weeks off from school for the spring holidays . . . but what will become of her vacation when the rainy days turn into a full-blown tornado headed their way?
- Mandie and the Quilt Mystery: An old family quilt, handed down from Mandie's Cherokee grandmother, contains a secret message stitched into the design. No one will tell Mandie what the message says so she sets off on her own to ask her Cherokee family herself . . . will Mandie discover the secret message?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Mandie and her friends set out to investigate and solve six more mysteries in the next two volumes of THE MANDIE COLLECTION. Volume Nine features Mandie and the dark Alley, Mandie and the Tornado!, and Mandie and the Quilt Mystery.
Gods childAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book for young girlsNovember 16, 2011Gods childAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My mom and I bought this book series for my niece who has become an avid reader. She enjoys the Mandie books so much that she finishes each book in about a weeks time. Now that she is almost finished we are scrambling to find another series that sets such a good example for young girls. Mandie is a character that is easy to relate to and she sets good examples of how to include one's faith in all areas of their life. I have seen my nieces understanding of God blossom as she realized that no matter what adventure she goes on Jesus is eager to be with her!
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- Fiction >> Historical
- Fiction >> Teens >> Historical
- Teens >> Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens >> Historical
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Start A New Search