- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Mandie and the Dark Alley: When Mandie and Celia find themselves in an unfamiliar alley late at night, Mandie thinks she hears a whining puppy in need of rescue. But when they have a chance to go back to the forbidden street, they encounter something far more dangerous . . .
- Mandie and the Tornado!: Mandie has two weeks off from school for the spring holidays . . . but what will become of her vacation when the rainy days turn into a full-blown tornado headed their way?
- Mandie and the Quilt Mystery: An old family quilt, handed down from Mandie's Cherokee grandmother, contains a secret message stitched into the design. No one will tell Mandie what the message says so she sets off on her own to ask her Cherokee family herself . . . will Mandie discover the secret message?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Mandie and her friends set out to investigate and solve six more mysteries in the next two volumes of THE MANDIE COLLECTION. Volume Nine features Mandie and the dark Alley, Mandie and the Tornado!, and Mandie and the Quilt Mystery.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Faith Legacy for Couples: Seven Values to Shape Your Marriage - eBookJim Bogear, Jerolyn BogearWesleyan Publishing House / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40649EB
As It Was in the Days of Noah: Warnings from Bible Prophecy About the Coming Global Storm - eBookJeff KinleyHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$8.41 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$11.99Save 30% ($3.58)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW51628EB
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Historical
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Historical
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search