- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Mandie and the Dark Alley: When Mandie and Celia find themselves in an unfamiliar alley late at night, Mandie thinks she hears a whining puppy in need of rescue. But when they have a chance to go back to the forbidden street, they encounter something far more dangerous . . .
- Mandie and the Tornado!: Mandie has two weeks off from school for the spring holidays . . . but what will become of her vacation when the rainy days turn into a full-blown tornado headed their way?
- Mandie and the Quilt Mystery: An old family quilt, handed down from Mandie's Cherokee grandmother, contains a secret message stitched into the design. No one will tell Mandie what the message says so she sets off on her own to ask her Cherokee family herself . . . will Mandie discover the secret message?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Mandie and her friends set out to investigate and solve six more mysteries in the next two volumes of THE MANDIE COLLECTION. Volume Nine features Mandie and the dark Alley, Mandie and the Tornado!, and Mandie and the Quilt Mystery.
Gods childAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book for young girlsNovember 16, 2011Gods childAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My mom and I bought this book series for my niece who has become an avid reader. She enjoys the Mandie books so much that she finishes each book in about a weeks time. Now that she is almost finished we are scrambling to find another series that sets such a good example for young girls. Mandie is a character that is easy to relate to and she sets good examples of how to include one's faith in all areas of their life. I have seen my nieces understanding of God blossom as she realized that no matter what adventure she goes on Jesus is eager to be with her!
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- Fiction >> Historical
- Fiction >> Teens >> Historical
- Teens >> Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens >> Historical
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Start A New Search