- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Mandie and the Dark Alley: When Mandie and Celia find themselves in an unfamiliar alley late at night, Mandie thinks she hears a whining puppy in need of rescue. But when they have a chance to go back to the forbidden street, they encounter something far more dangerous . . .
- Mandie and the Tornado!: Mandie has two weeks off from school for the spring holidays . . . but what will become of her vacation when the rainy days turn into a full-blown tornado headed their way?
- Mandie and the Quilt Mystery: An old family quilt, handed down from Mandie's Cherokee grandmother, contains a secret message stitched into the design. No one will tell Mandie what the message says so she sets off on her own to ask her Cherokee family herself . . . will Mandie discover the secret message?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Mandie and her friends set out to investigate and solve six more mysteries in the next two volumes of THE MANDIE COLLECTION. Volume Nine features Mandie and the dark Alley, Mandie and the Tornado!, and Mandie and the Quilt Mystery.
Gods childAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book for young girlsNovember 16, 2011Gods childAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My mom and I bought this book series for my niece who has become an avid reader. She enjoys the Mandie books so much that she finishes each book in about a weeks time. Now that she is almost finished we are scrambling to find another series that sets such a good example for young girls. Mandie is a character that is easy to relate to and she sets good examples of how to include one's faith in all areas of their life. I have seen my nieces understanding of God blossom as she realized that no matter what adventure she goes on Jesus is eager to be with her!
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Historical
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- Fiction >> Historical
- Fiction >> Teens >> Historical
- Teens >> Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens >> Historical
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Start A New Search