- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Author, pastor, and spiritual director Michael Gemignani affirms that Jesus Christ established the church primarily as an instrument of spiritual healing. Each local congregation, as the Body of Christ on earth, should, therefore, have spiritual healing as the focus of its ministry. In this practical primer for churches, Gemignani explores these key questions:
- What is spiritual healing?
- Why is it so important?
- How can my church develop a ministry focused on spiritual healing?
- What obstacles we are likely to encounter and how might we overcome them?
The book includes questions for small-group discussion and congregational action, and concludes with examples of prayers and rituals that might be used for healing, as well as additional resources to assist churches in their healing ministries.
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Judson Press
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.00 (inches)|
Availability: Available to ship on or about 09/20/14.
Email me when this product is available.
Speaking to Silence: New Rites for Christian Worship and HealingJanet S. PetermanWestminster John Knox Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$18.00 Retail:
$20.00Save 10% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW228801
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Healing
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Healing
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search